Turmeric is the magical spices that are used in India for thousands of years as mandatory cooking ingredients as well as a medical herb. It gives awesome yellow color to curry and other cuisine. Apart from its use as a spice, it is one of the most useful elements that can treat several diseases.
Turmeric vs Curcumin:
Curcumin is the main active ingredient of turmeric. Curcumin has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, while turmeric is used to treat skin problems, inflammation, and more.
Curcumin, a bright yellow chemical compound, is produced from Curcuma longa plants and sold worldwide as herbal medicine, food flavoring and coloring and cosmetic ingredients.
Five Proven Benefits of Turmeric:
If you have seen Indian movies or drama, you must see mothers and other carrying person bear a glass of turmeric milk for good health or apply turmeric paste in the wounded areas. Actually, it works and has been used for centuries to heal wounds. Let’s look at some of the significant proven benefits of turmeric:
- Anti-inflammation: Curcumin presents in turmeric have a potent anti-inflammatory effect. Thus, it helps to treat inflammation.
- Anti-ageing: Curcumin is a potent antioxidant that helps to fight against the free radicals and reduce oxidative damage, which is responsible for ageing along with other diseases. Additionally, curcumin helps to boost your body’s own antioxidant enzyme. As a result, taking turmeric will help you to become younger because of its twofold activities of blocking the free radicals directly and by boosting the body’s own antioxidant enzyme.
- Boost brain-function: The growth hormone Brain-derived neurotropic factor (BDNF) helps our brain to function properly. At the same time, common brain disorders, including depression and Alzheimer’s diseases is the result of the deterioration of BDNF. Curcumin increases the level of BDNF and enhance neuron growth and fight against various brain disorders. It will also help to improve brain function and memory.
- Reduce the risk of heart diseases: Endothelium is a thin layer of simple, or single-layered, squamous cells that line under the surface of blood vessels and lymphatic vessels. The dysfunction of the cell is responsible for heart disease, irregular blood pressure, blood clotting, and more. Studies show that curcumin boosts the function of the endothelium.
- Prevent cancer: Cancer is the abnormal growth of the cell. Research works reveal that curcumin affects the growth of cancer cell and spread of molecules. It is also found that various types of cancer are affected by curcumin supplements.
In short, the benefits of turmeric or curcumin cannot be stated in a single writing. Therefore, it is recommended to consume turmeric powder for a healthy life.
Buy pure Turmeric Powder at Hateemtai.com. Order online.